Featured Posts

CCIE-Journals

CCIE-Journals
From Student to Engineer,a journey of discovery.

About Me




Hi and welcome to my blog! My name is Ravi kiran Nizampatnam, and I am a seasoned senior network engineer with over 10 years of experience in the IT industry. Throughout my career, I have been dedicated to honing my skills and staying ahead of the curve when it comes to the latest technologies and trends in the field.

In addition to my technical expertise, I am also passionate about helping others succeed in their careers. Over the years, I have had the opportunity to train and mentor hundreds of individuals who are seeking careers in network engineering. My goal has always been to not only help them secure employment, but to also equip them with the foundational knowledge they need to thrive in their roles.

I am proud to say that my hard work and dedication have paid off, as I have earned over 10 certifications from some of the industry's leading vendors, including Cisco, Palo Alto, Juniper, and Fortinet. I am a constant learner and tech enthusiast, always looking for opportunities to expand my knowledge and stay ahead of the curve.

Through this blog, I hope to share my expertise and experience with others who are interested in the field of network engineering. Whether you are a seasoned professional or just starting out, I believe there is something here for everyone. So, take a look around, and feel free to reach out to me with any questions or comments. I'm always happy to connect with fellow tech enthusiasts!.




0 comments:

Post a Comment